Theme, Amusement, and Water Parks
We realize that theme park operators are dependent on the public’s confidence in the safety of their attractions. We tailor our defenses to fit both those immediate concerns as well as broader corporate objectives.
With Orlando and Central Florida as one of the world’s most popular hospitality and entertainment destinations, McDonald Toole Wiggins, P.A. has significant experience in the representation of theme, amusement, and water parks on a wide range of claims, ranging from security breaches, to slip and falls, to cases asserting defects or negligence in attraction designs and rides, among many others.
Our experience in liability claims against amusement parks and theme parks includes situations such as the following:
- Alleged defects involving:
- Innovative attractions
- Computer simulations
- Special-purpose structures
- Products liability claims including:
- Allegedly defective or dangerous souvenirs or novelties
- Food poisoning
- Negligent security
- False arrest / false imprisonment claims
- Employee negligence or misconduct claims
- Premises liability claims of all kinds
- Accidents on rides