Industrial Equipment and Material Handling
Severe industrial or construction site accidents can generate complex lawsuits. Often, manufacturers of products such as industrial machinery, construction equipment, or heavy duty tools become targets for litigation.
The lawyers at McDonald Toole Wiggins, P.A. have regularly produced significant advantages for the defense in product safety litigation. Our sophisticated approach to trial work addresses all aspects of the case, both in court, and in broader market and regulatory contexts.
We have represented defendants in product defects claims involving industrial devices and equipment such as the following:
- Forklifts and pallet jacks
- Backhoe loaders and other excavation equipment
- Extruders and high-pressure injection molding machinery
- Scaffolding and overhead platforms
- Electric or hydraulic lift trucks
- Blast or abrasive cleaning equipment
- Hydraulic or lattice boom cranes
- Cutting, grinding, or boring machines
- Industrial presses